We want nurses like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team in Abingdon and the surrounding areas of Oxfordshire.
As a nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to provide direct nursing care to our service users at all times. We are also looking for applicants that are able to confidently work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a mental health nurse, it is essential that you have a calm demeanour as you could care for service users that are anxious or confused in various settings.
Our Flexi Pay app feature allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours including weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- 'Perks at Work' with 30,000 discounts available in various high street retailers
- Training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.