Are you proud to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Abingdon and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be caring for vulnerable adults and ensuring that they receive dedicated nursing care at all times. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that enables healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.