We're searching for dedicated nurses to join our team - could that be you?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Abingdon and the surroundings, you'll be responsible for leading health and social care teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. Your various duties will include, though aren't limited to, developing care plans, administering medication, trusting in your clinical abilities and being happy making accurate decisions at speed.
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
Does this sound like you?
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
To be able to arrange shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo, you'll need a smart device with an internet connection. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Flexi Pay is our unique 'instant pay' feature that can be found via the HealthForceGo app. It allows healthcare workers to receive instant access to up to 50% of the money earned during completed shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays).