Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Abingdon and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for vulnerable individuals in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. You'll aid with medication administration, develop outstanding personal care plans and effectively lead a team of health and social care professionals. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Our new HealthForceGo® app gives you access to an exclusive instant pay service. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours!