Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Bournemouth, Kinson and the surrounds, you'll be charge of developing a range of care plans, administering medication and confidently leading a team of health and social care workers. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Flexi Pay gives you the freedom to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our exclusive HealthForceGo® app!