Join Newcross and change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Huddersfield, Brighouse, Holmfirth, Meltham, Halifax and the surrounding areas, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. Your duties will vary, including developing care plans, administering medication, and managing a team of health and social care workers. You'll need to educate and motivate your team to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times.
At Newcross, we will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What you'll need
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience, and you must strive to stay updated on nursing best practices. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each.
- £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Gain immediate access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, to access this exciting perk.