We are looking for nurses like to take the next with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Huddersfield, Brighouse, Holmfirth, Meltham, Halifax and the surrounding areas.
As a nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and be comfortable providing nursing care to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our ideal applicants will have team leader skills and be able to complete medication administration in a variety of nursing home settings.
Newcross gives you the opportunity to choose when you want to be paid with our Flexi Pay feature. You can withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Broaden your skill set!
Our free training programs will allow you to develop your skill set and will include topics such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, End of life care, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
These can all be easily accessible and earned through credits as you work.
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available throughout a variety of high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering various topics
Our Rochdale branch works continuously to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
The branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.