Are you a nursing professional in Huddersfield and the wider area? Newcross Healthcare is on the lookout for permanent Registered Nurses to join its busy and inclusive care team, paying up to £28.13 per hour. Its exciting HealthForceGo app feature, Flexi Pay, allows healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays!
As a Registered Nurse in Huddersfield, Brighouse and the surrounding region, you'll work in a range of different settings. To give you an idea of the specific work involved, if you'd been in this role over the past week, you would have:
* Been responsible for supporting service users with medication administration
* Developed care plans and managed and motivated the clinical team
* Safely managed the conditions of the people in your care and led a team of Health Workers and Social Care Workers
As a Registered Nurse with relevant qualifications, you'll need thorough, up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse. You will also need a minimum of six months of experience in a similar role, and NMC registration.
Access to a smartphone is essential in order to pick up shifts through a bespoke app. Access to a vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
In return for your Registered Nurse skills, you'll receive:
* An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay, paid as soon as you finish a shift via Flexi Pay
* Shifts that suit your lifestyle - part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
* Free specialist clinical training to progress your career
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision-making tools and support with revalidation
You'll also have access to NHS-registered GPs via a virtual GP app, along with mental health support. If you're interested in this Registered Nurse job in Huddersfield and the wider Lancashire area, please apply today and you could be on shift in just 48 hours!