Join Newcross for a rewarding career in nursing!
As a Registered Nurse in Bury, Middleton, Rossendale and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area and enjoy the variety of this fast-paced role. You will be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. Your varying duties will include developing care plans, administering medication and managing a dedicated clinical team.
What you'll need
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You must stay up-to-date on clinical best practices and strive for excellence in all areas of work! In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You'll need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would also be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets on our handy HealthForceGo app to receive the exclusive employee benefit!
Perks of the job
- £28.13 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation