Join Newcross for a rewarding role in nursing!
As a Registered Nurse in Oldham, Middleton and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community and will enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your responsibilities will include, though aren't limited to, creating care plans, administering medication, and leading a clinical team.
With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 like-minded health and social care professionals and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands.
What we're looking for
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team players who can build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smart device is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle is also desirable.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts after you complete them (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply use the HealthForceGo app to submit your timesheets and gain exclusive access to Flexi Pay!
Apply now and be on shift within a week!