Do you want to develop your skill set with us?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care and support our service users in Rochdale, Bacup and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
As a Newcross Registered Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to provide direct nursing care to our service users with various needs and requirements. You will have outstanding clinical skills and be able to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and are able to administer medication in nursing home settings.
We offer our healthcare staff the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Video calling technology so you can attend your interview without leaving the house
Train with us!
We have a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a variety of different topics. These include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, BSL or Makaton, Safeguarding adults and many more.
Additional opportunities are available for staff to study towards a variety of National vocational qualifications (NVQ/SVQ).
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, weekend and night shifts
- 30,000 discounts available within a variety of high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
This branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph, and it works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.