We are looking for people like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users in Oldham, Middleton and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
Skills & Development
Working with us will give you an exclusive opportunity to develop your skill set through a wide range of free training programs. Topics covered include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care and many more.
You could also have a chance to study towards a variety of National vocational qualifications (NVQ/SVQ) in various subjects and topics.
What will I do?
As a Newcross nurse, you will have excellent clinical abilities and will ensure that our service users are receiving high-quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will also be able to care for them independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our app feature enables staff to have access to up to 50% of their wages on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do you require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts throughout a variety of high street retailers
Your local Rochdale team
Newcross Healthcare's Rochdale team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
The branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.