Do you want to be making a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Oldham, Middleton and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of care assistants. You'll provide dedicated assistance to service users with a variety of tasks and ensure they receive high quality nursing care at all times. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, allows you to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What will I need?
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Why work with us?
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process