A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progress
As a Registered Nurse in Oldham, Middleton and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be administering medication to our service users, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care workers. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care workers.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Flexi Pay gives you the option to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!