Are you looking for a nursing role that complements your work-life balance and enables you to work for an inclusive company with 24 years of experience in health and social care? Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for Registered Nurses in Oldham, Middleton and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester. You'll be earning competitive rates of up to £28.13 p/h, with additional company incentives. An added advantage is a facility to instantly get paid up to 50% of your pay, whenever you need it.
As an RN based in and around Oldham, you'll need to be a natural listener and communicator with seasoned, empathetic nursing and care skills.
To apply for this Registered Nurse role, you'll need:
* More than six months of post-qualification experience as a Registered Nurse, and the right to work in the UK
* A smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via a bespoke app, HealthForceGo
* Access to your own mode of transport - this is an advantage but not essential
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us about scenarios in which you've demonstrated Newcross Healthcare's core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift as an RN.
As a Registered Nurse in Oldham, you'll earn a competitive hourly rate, plus holiday pay, and enjoy the benefits of:
* A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
* Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
* Professional support with RCNi decision-making tools and support with the revalidation process
If you're interested in this Registered Nurse job in Oldham, please apply today and you could be on shift in 48 hours!
Newcross Healthcare is a national, established organisation that genuinely cares about you and