Are you looking for a rewarding role today?
Have you wanted to balance your social life alongside your work life? As a Registered Nurse in Woking, Alton and the surrounds, you have the chance to choose what hour to work, with our easy to use HealthForceGo app. It'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. The responsibilities vary, but your main duties will be developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
Whilst we know you are a caring individual, to join us as a registered nurse you'll need a current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. We require you to have over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK.
We want someone who is a true leader in any environment and team-player, not afraid to work hard under pressure. You will also need to demonstrate a time that you have applied our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement and access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free DBS and uniform