Join us today!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Woking, Alton and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. Your duties will include administering medication, developing care plans and managing a team of health and social care professionals. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts.
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free DBS and uniform
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.