We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Winchester and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for developing a range of personal care plans, administering medication and leading a clinical team of health and social care workers. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
You choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Advantages of joining Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What we require
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.