Our local Andover branch is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses (RGNs) to care for our service users living in Winchester and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable providing care to our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We are looking for applicants that have previously worked in a custodial environment and have knowledge of Intermediate Life Support (ILS).
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Same day pay feature
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with us!
- Flexible hours available to choose from and weekday, weeknight and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers within the UK
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What do we require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.