Join our passionate healthcare team and help change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Winchester and the surroundings, you'll enjoy the variety that comes with supporting health and social care teams in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will vary including leading clinical teams, developing care plans and administering medicine.
If you're passionate about delivering bespoke, person-centred care to people in need and want to work for a forward-thinking healthcare company, then Newcross is the place for you.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and vast knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the lookout for true team players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- The ability to pick the shifts that fit around your lifestyle
- Exclusive ongoing training and development courses to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free DBS and uniform
Submit your timesheets through the HealthForceGo app and instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts! Flexi Pay is even accessible on weekends and bank holidays.