Are you a Nurse looking for a change in career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Bedford and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable providing nursing care to our service users in line with their personalised care plans. You will comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have previous experience of administering medication within nursing home settings.
This exclusive HealthForceGo® app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Skills & Training
Newcross provides you with exclusive opportunities to develop your skill set with a broad catalogue of free training programs earned through credits as you work. The topics vary but include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, BSL or Makaton, End of Life Care and many more.
- Flexible hours with weekend, night and weekday shifts available to suit you
- 30,000 discounts available throughout various high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.*