Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Bedford and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be developing care plans, supporting with medication administration and aiding service users with any additional services required. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that enables our healthcare staff to choose when they want to get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required. In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, giving you access to 25% of your pay the same day you work a shift
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation