Without Nurses like you, people won't receive the care and attention that they need
As a Registered Nurse in Boston, Skegness, Horncastle, Lincoln and surrounding areas of Lincolnshire, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll ensure that our service users receive high quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation