We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Boston, Skegness, Horncastle, Lincoln and surrounding areas of Lincolnshire, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. You'll be assisting with medication administration and the development of a range of personal care plans. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay will allow you to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.