Do you enjoy caring for other people? Join us now!
As a Registered Nurse in Lincoln, Boston and the surrounds, you'll be responsible of the safety and happiness of the people in your care. This role is varied, with responsibilities including developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care professionals throughout your shift. This role offers you the flexibility of choosing your own hours and you will also have access to on going clinical training to help you in your career as a Registered Nurse.
Do you have what we're looking for?
We require you to have a current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. You must have the right to work in the UK.
Access to a smartphone device is a requirement and access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential.
Newcross is the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Just use our handy HealthForceGo app.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process