Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We are seeking Registered Nurses to assist service users living in Lincoln, Boston and the surrounds. You'll support our service users in line with their personal care plans, aid them with medication administration and manage a team of health and social care workers. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours!