Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. You'll be working closely with our service users to ensure that they receive continuous high quality nursing care at all times. You'll be developing care plans, administering medication and leading a qualified team of health and social care workers. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
This role requires
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to instantly gain an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!