Same day pay and rewarding training programmes!
At Newcross, we'll provide you with 'same day pay', flexible rotas to suit your needs and high street discounts with employee perks scheme 'Perks at Work'.
What are we looking for?
Newcross are looking for talented Registered Nurses to provide expert support and care for our service users across Luton and the surrounding areas.
In order to be successful in this caring role, you will have a valid NMC pin number, excellent clinical skills and experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting.
This role requires:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
What are the benefits?
- Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
All kinds of free training courses!
As a Newcross member you will be able to expand your skill set with our many free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.