Are you a nurse looking to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide nursing care to our service users living in Luton and the surrounding areas.
Our exclusive app feature allows healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I do?
As a Registered Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive outstanding nursing care and support in line with their needs and requirements.
You will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable working independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Healthcare staff have the opportunity to develop their skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover topics such as Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.
- Salary of up to £28.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Why work with our team?
- Flexible hours with various shifts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- 30,000 discounts available within a variety of high street retailers
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.