Can you help us provide the highest standard of care to those who need it?
As a Registered Nurse in Romford, Upminster, Dagenham, Barking and the surroundings, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Your varying duties will include leading clinical teams, preparing care plans, and administering medicine.
What you'll need
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience, plus current NMC registration. You will stay updated on clinical best practices and strive for excellence in all areas of work! We also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift.
A smart device with internet access is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. You will need the right to work in the UK, and access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to receive the perk!