Become a Registered Nurse with an exciting new team!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for qualified Registered Nurses to join our team and deliver exceptional nursing care to our clients living across Romford, Upminster, Dagenham, Barking and the surrounding area.
Your new role as Newcross Nurse
Our Registered Nurses are excellent healthcare professionals who are confident in their ability to provide nursing care to our service users independently or within a wider MDT team.
We are looking for compassionate nurses with a valid NMC pin number and, ideally, previous experience of medication administration in a nursing home setting.
What do we provide?
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit around your commitments
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Additional benefits include:
Newcross offer the possibility of studying a variety of free training programmes which you will earn through credits as you work. Some of our clinical courses include: Speech, Signs and Symbols, Safeguarding Adults and End of Life Care.
We provide our employees with access to Perks at Work scheme, which offers 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
And we also offer a fantastic service, Flexi Pay, which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-registration experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment within the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device; iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access so you can manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now to find out more!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.