Do you want to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Romford, Upminster, Dagenham, Barking and the surrounds, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way.
This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants. As a Newcross Nurse, you'll be empowered to develop and trust in your clinical knowledge and be truly valued and respected for your work. No two days will be the same - you'll have the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets through our app and be instantly paid up to 50% of the value of your shifts. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.