Make a difference with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. You'll be responsible for administering medication, developing care plans and leading a team of health and social care professionals. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
This role requires
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
What is Flexi Pay?
This innovative app feature puts you in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.