Work with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll work closely with a clinical team to ensure that our service users receive high quality nursing care at all times. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work.
Healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our innovative app feature. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
About your profile
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration.
You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is essential.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend