Are you a nurse looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to comfortably provide nursing care to our service users on an individual basis and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and be able to administer medication within various nursing home settings.
Train with our team!
As a member of staff, you will have the chance to complete various free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover various topics such as Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, End of Life Care, Safeguarding Adults, BSL or Makaton, Epilepsy and many more.
Flexi Pay feature!
Newcross Healthcare gives healthcare staff the opportunity to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Full time and part time hours with various shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in various high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details