A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be developing care plans, leading a clinical team and administering medication. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is exciting app feature that gives our healthcare staff the option to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!