Registered Nurse - Hospital
We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Salisbury, you'll be supporting service users with COVID 19 in a hospital discharge unit that has 24 beds available. You'll also be providing additional support including Oxygen but not Ventilation. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts.
Shifts available for this role are from Monday to Sunday with a variety of days and nights. Protocols for PEE Infection Control and Management are available with additional training provided before working within the ward.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.91 including holiday pay, with a potential uplift of £3.00 an hour
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. It is essential that you have previous experience of using infection control and oxygen and of working within a ward.
Apply today and you can start within a week!