Registered Nurse - Hospital
We want nurses like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Salisbury, supporting service users with COVID 19 in a new hospital discharge unit with 24 beds available. Ventilation will not be needed but additional support will be needed including Oxygen. You'll be working as part of a friendly team and consistently provide dedicated nursing care at all times.
You'll have the opportunity to work day or night shifts from Monday to Sunday. Management and PEE Infection Control Protocols are in place with training provided before working in the ward.
- An hourly rate of up to £29.91 including holiday pay, with a potential uplift of £3.00 an hour
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives healthcare staff the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike. It is essential that you have previous experience of using infection control, oxygen and have previously worked with a ward.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.