Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses to join us in delivering life-enhancing Nursing care and support to our service users across Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church Stretton, Minsterley and Baschurch.
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means that you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross*.
Our local branch is situated at Ground Floor Global House in Shrewsbury Business Park, which is easily accessible by car and bus.
What to expect in the role
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate individual with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift, with each service user.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent roles.
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a smart phone or device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training programmes, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
You will also be able to benefit from our new Flexi Pay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Apply now to find out more!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Alternatively, if you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.