We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church Stretton, Minsterley, Baschurch and the surrounds, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way. You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. You'll be aiding our service users with medication administration, the development of care plans and the leading of a clinical team.
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.