We want you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church Stretton, Minsterley, Baschurch and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for administering medication, developing care plans and managing a team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
- Free Uniform and DBS
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.