Join Newcross for a rewarding career in nursing!
As a Registered Nurse in Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church Stretton, Minsterley, Baschurch and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. When managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. Your varying duties will include developing care plans, administering medication and any other clinical tasks required. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need over 6 months of post-qualification experience under your belt and have current NMC registration. You must strive to stay updated on clinical best practices and be confident in your leadership abilities. We're looking for real team players who can build great relationships with colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smart device is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets via the HealthForceGo app to receive your Flexi Pay perk.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process