Are you a passionate nurse looking for your next exciting role?
As a Registered Nurse in Southend-on-Sea, Rayleigh and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of a safe environment for the people in your care. As a multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care workers.
Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you'll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Gain immediate access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after you complete them (includes weekends and bank holidays). Submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, to receive your exclusive perk!
What you'll need
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. The right to work in the UK is essential.