As a Registered Nurse in Southend-on-Sea, Rayleigh and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll actively develop personal care plans, administer medication and assist with any services needed or required. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
You will need...
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Our benefits package makes us stand out from the competition. It includes:
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives you the chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
If you'll do whatever it takes to protect the people in your care and enjoy seeing the difference you make each day, apply today.