Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is currently searching for Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our residents living across Stockport, Macclesfield, Denton, Marple, Offerton, Great Moor, Torkington and the surrounding areas.
What you'll do
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to our service users independently or as part of a wider MDT team.
You will be working within our Stockport team which is based in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station.
Flexible pay service:
With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can choose when you'll get paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
'Perks at Work' scheme:
Newcross employees have access to Perks at Work, which offers 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
We offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our staff always have the chance to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop. These include: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible hours across a myriad of shifts
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.