Registered Nurse/Mental Health Nurse
We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Stockport, Macclesfield, Denton, Marple, Offerton, Great Morr, Torkington and the surrounds. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users and manage a supportive team of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay is an innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that allows you to choose when you get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
Thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from candidate to on-shift in 48 hours.