As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Stockport and the surrounds, you’ll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users at all times. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you’ll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting HealthForceGo® app feature that enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you’ll need at least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration.
You’ll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and be able to discuss scenarios in which you’ve demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. The right to work in the UK is essential.