A uniquely flexible career in nursing with great opportunities to progressNewcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As Registered Nurse or a Mental Health Nurse, you'll be managing a team of health and social care workers, developing care plans and aid with medication support. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
You’ll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You’ll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you’ll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and you can start within a week!