A nurse like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Sunderland and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll be able to administer medication, lead a team of health and social care professionals, develop care plans and ensure that service users receive excellent nursing care at all times. You'll also be able to access a world of virtual training opportunities that you can complete from the comfort of home to expand your knowledge.
What is Flexi Pay?
With our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, you can instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
What we need
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.