We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. Your responsibilities will vary and will include administering medication, developing care plans and leading a clinical team. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee.
Flexi Pay enables you to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process